Fully Promoted is a franchise that offers complete marketing solutions to our customers. That makes us an event marketing franchise, a promotional products franchise, a branded apparel franchise, and a digital marketing franchise rolled into one.
So what do we look for in a franchisee? How do we know when we have found the right candidate?
Here are some of the qualities we look for in a franchise owner.
Our franchisees learned the skills they are using from a variety of experiences and backgrounds. We are looking for more than just a background in marketing in our franchisees because there is a lot more that goes into owning a Fully Promoted. Some of the qualities we look for include:
- Willing to work hard: Even though we offer a turnkey business model, our franchisees still need to put in the work to run the event marketing franchise day-to-day.
- Financially stable: Financial stability is necessary for any investment, so we look for candidates who have $49,500 in liquid capital and can demonstrate financial wisdom.
- Self-motivated: As a business owner, you won’t have a boss giving you instructions or sending you work. Instead, you have to rely on yourself to make things happen and get things done, so being self-motivated is essential.
- Able to follow the system: Our system has been proven with hundreds of franchises, so we ask our franchisees to follow what we know will lead to success. But don’t think that following the system means you won’t get any freedom in your business. At the end of the day, you are the owner and you have the independence to make important decisions for your business.
- Positive attitude: It is important to keep a positive attitude through the ups and downs of opening a franchise. As you are putting in the work the build your business, staying positive and knowing that eventually you will see a payoff makes the work easier.
- Ambition: In franchising, ambition is a good thing! Follow your ambition, work hard, and see how far you can go.
The following backgrounds are certainly not necessary to succeed as a Fully Promoted franchise owner. Instead, we see them as bonuses that will help make your path as a franchisee simpler.
Already Own a Small Business
If you are the owner of a promotional products or marketing services business, converting to a Fully Promoted franchise is a great way to take your business to the next level. Whether you offer all the promotional products and marketing services we do, or you specialize in just one or two, you can easily become Fully Promoted.
Sales and Marketing
A sales and/or marketing background will be a major boon to you as a Fully Promoted owner. Your understanding of marketing strategies, why they work, and how to sell them to customers can help you thrive as a business owner in this industry.