Investors & Operators
An Ideal Promotional Marketing Business Model for Investors & Operators
A Time-Tested Promotional Marketing Business Model
Once new Fully Promoted franchises are up and running, franchisees are free to take a step back and leave day-to-day operations in the hands of their staff. They’ll handle bigger picture tasks, like keeping an eye on growth, managing royalty payments, implementing new marketing campaigns, and so forth. Now that Fully Promoted offers B2B online sales and referral programs, it’s easier than ever to draw customers to your doors without any hassle.
Franchisee vs. Operator Tasks
- Working with the Fully Promoted team on big-picture decisions (e.g. choosing a location)
- Making royalty payments
- Creating marketing initiatives (along with our team)
- Setting goals for growth and making plans to achieve them
- Managing staffing
- Providing great customer service
- Staying on top of orders, billing, and so forth
- Implementing strategies to help franchisee achieve growth goals
If you’re considering investing in the branded apparel or promotional products market, Fully Promoted could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Contact us to learn what it takes to become a franchisee!