Unique Events with an Event Marketing Franchise
For businesses, organizing events is a fun, attention-grabbing way to expand their customer base. These occasions bring brands together with potential clients and partners, encouraging communication through face-to-face interaction.
Through these events, they can establish better brand awareness with the target audience. Your Fully Promoted event marketing franchise can lend a helping hand to these businesses and capitalize on their needs.
The Power of Event Marketing
Event marketing is steadily becoming a vital element in most business promotional strategies. Intense competition in any industry encourages most brands to take their game one step further by meeting new potential partners and establishing stronger relationships with current clients.
Simply put, your clients are investing in event marketing. If you can help them with these events through outstanding marketing and promotional products that will help their connections remember their brand, that is yet another service that is putting money in your pocket.
Thanks to event marketing, businesses benefit from the following:
- Brand Exposure – Events that are marketed, organized, and well-attended offer excellent opportunities for brand exposure. This happens through prominent displays of the business logo and good media coverage – and memorable promotional products keep the brand at top of mind even after the event is over.
- Personal Interaction with Clients – Only a few forms of marketing can provide businesses the opportunity to personally interact with their clients. Personal interaction can boost brand appeal and sales, as well as enhance the responsiveness of the business through customer feedback.
- Networking – Event marketing done right attracts a host of influencers, leaders, and event competitors. As a result, it also serves as a powerful tool in generating leads, enhancing the brand’s standing in the field, and networking.
- Standing Out – Uniquely themed events that are different from more traditional forms of marketing help your clients stand out from the competition. Fully Promoted’s unique promotional products take events to the next level by making your customers stand out.
Event marketing is one of those services that is a perfect addition for your already-loyal customers, who know the great products and services that Fully Promoted offers. Even better, being an event marketing franchise can bring you unique business that you might not get with the other products and services we offer.
The best part? When you do a great job marketing an event, happy customers may reward you with loyalty and word-of-mouth referrals, gaining you even more customers.
Working with a client to promote an event they are hosting gives you plenty of opportunities. You can provide promotional products that the client will give out to their prospects, you can handle the email campaigns and physical flyers, you can advertise locally, using printed materials and smart SEO to highlight their brand. In short, you will be a trusted advisor for your client.
Here are a few ideas for events you might help your clients with:
- Trade Show: Provide everything your client needs to run a successful trade show, from a backdrop and banner to a promotional giveaway to any handouts and printed materials at the table.
- Charity 5K: Help your clients raise money for a good cause with custom t-shirts, runner bags, awards, and promotional giveaways.
As always, we train you on the best practices and trends that will make your clients’ events a success. Not only do we have resources at your disposal, but we also have a huge network through UFG and your fellow franchisees, so you will always be able to get expert advice on all the services you offer.
Start your journey today. Fill out our contact form and let’s talk more about the opportunity of franchising with Fully Promoted.