Dreaming of owning your own small business? You’re not alone. Millions of individuals want to…
If you’re thinking about investing in a franchise, then you’ll want to make sure that you invest in a thriving franchise that won’t put you at risk. The last thing you want is to invest your money into a franchise only to see your franchisor begin to fail—and drag you down with it. How can you find a thriving franchise? By investing in a top 100 franchise, like Fully Promoted.
Investing in a Top 100 Franchise
Most entrepreneurs looking into franchise opportunities will turn to Franchise Direct, the self-proclaimed number-one franchise directory. Here, you can search franchises by industry and learn basic information regarding franchise investment. But you’ll really want to pay attention to its yearly Top 100 Global Franchise rankings.
Franchise Direct compiles the list based on a number of criteria, including number of years in operation, stability and growth, revenue for the system, system size, and market expansion. Additional factors include the franchise’s practices concerning franchisee support and training, social responsibility, and environmental policy. This is all the information you should know about a franchise in which you consider investing.
Fully Promoted has been ranked in the in the Top 100 Global Franchises in the past few years, making it one of the best franchises in the world. Fully Promoted is currently number 83 in the Top 100 Global Franchise 2016 rankings.
The more accolades a franchise has, the more secure an investment it is. In addition to being regularly named a Top 100 Franchise by Franchise Direct, Fully Promoted has received the following accolades:
- Franchise 500: While the Top 100 Global Franchise ranking is an accolade worth bragging about, so is Fully Promoted’s regular position in the Franchise 500 rankings put out by Entrepreneur every year. Entrepreneur is a renowned publication within the business industry. In the 2015 rankings, Fully Promoted secured the 130th spot.
- The “E” Award: Ray Titus, the CEO of United Franchise Group of which Fully Promoted is a member, was awarded the prestigious President’s “E” award by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Ray also received the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. Both of these awards showcase the fact that Fully Promoted has excellent leadership at the top, which should instill confidence in potential franchisees.
- Top 200 Franchise Systems: Franchise Times is another well-regarded franchising-oriented resource that publishes a list of the top franchises each year. Franchise Times evaluates system-wide sales and growth throughout the world to determine the list. Fully Promoted was recognized for its achievements as a franchise in 2011.
Investing in Fully Promoted
Investing in a Top 100 Franchise that has received numerous accolades, such as Fully Promoted, is typically a safe bet. However, that’s not the only reason to invest in Fully Promoted. It’s also worth noting the following:
- There are more than 300 Fully Promoted franchises that are thriving all over the world.
- Fully Promoted has a B2B customer base that remains strong no matter what the economic situation is.
- The promotional products industry is booming and is estimated to reach $50 billion in the near future.
- Fully Promoted is a Web-friendly business that allows franchises to compete in a way that physical stores cannot.
If the idea of running a Top 100 franchise interests you, then be sure to contact us at Fully Promoted for more information about investing in one of our franchises.