Dollars and sense (Franchise 101, FDD, etc)
The promotional products industry is very segmented. Business owners might have to go to five or six vendors for their business needs. It’s not cost-effective and is very time-consuming.
Investing in a franchise with Fully Promoted is an excellent opportunity to offer your community a complete solution for all of their business needs. We’re a one-stop shop for all branding and marketing services, and by providing a wide variety of products, we make it easy for clients to come to us for years.
If you’re interested in how to start a promotional products business of your own, Fully Promoted makes the process simple, thanks to our turnkey investment.
Everything You’ll Need to Get Started with Our Promotional Products Company
The Fully Promoted turnkey investment makes it possible to support businesses in your community. We’ve designed our franchise investment so you can keep your momentum going for the life of your business.
Our investment profile provides an idea of what you can expect financially to get your business off the ground:
- Franchise fee: $49,500
- Cash available: $60,000
- Investment low: $180,000
- Investment high: $185,000
These values are for estimates only; there are many factors to consider when determining the total investment to start a promotional products franchise with Fully Promoted.
Virtually everything you need to get started and stay on the right track is included in your investment:
- All equipment, hardware, software, fixtures, and furnishings
- Access to our brand name, systems, and processes
- Our proven business-to-business (B2B) model
- Extensive training
- Ongoing support and technical assistance from our regional support staff
- Site selection research and demographic studies
- Lease negotiation assistance
- Store build-out coordination
- Suppliers and vendor support
- Ongoing marketing support
- In-depth review and financial performance analysis
- Additional web-based training
- Actionable recommendations
- Regional meetings and training sessions
- Franchise owner conventions
Additionally, thanks to our partnership with franchising powerhouse United Franchise Group (UFG), we’re able to offer major advantages over going it alone. UFG utilizes their decades of experience to provide valuable resources franchise owners need to succeed, including:
- eCommerce solutions
- Brand marketing fund
- Team of advisors
- Purchasing power and supplier network
- Industry-leading technology
- Research department
- Brand equity
- Industry experience
- Vast network
- Thousands of products and services
We Can Help With Financing
When you apply for a franchise with Fully Promoted, we’ll assess your specific details and qualifications. Depending on your particular situation, you may be able to finance your franchise through our financing partners. While we don’t offer financing in-house, we have several third-party vendors who can provide financing assistance. At any rate, we’ll help you look at the best funding options based on your scenario.
Anyone Is an Ideal Candidate!
One of the questions we often hear from prospective owners is, “Am I qualified to run a Fully Promoted?” The answer is a resounding yes! We’ve designed our opportunity to work for a variety of people with diverse backgrounds. Anyone is an ideal candidate for our opportunity.
A lot of people think, “I’m not a designer” or, “I don’t want to sell pens.” Our franchise owners aren’t like that. By offering three unique revenue streams with branded apparel, promotional products, and marketing services, you’ll have many options to provide for your customers but will never feel crafty.
At the end of the day, we’re looking for investors who:
- Can run/manage their business
- Will promote and market their business locally
- Want to work with other businesses in their area
- Be a business owner
- Take pride in their workmanship
- Want to learn how to grow their business
- Can attract new customers to their business
- Are genuinely interested in helping other businesses look professional and grow
If this sounds like you and an investment to open a franchise with Fully Promoted seems intriguing, reach out today and discuss your options with our franchise development team. We’ll help you make your dreams of owning a business and working for a promotional products company possible!
Curious to learn more about how to start a promotional products business with Fully Promoted? Contact our company today!