Promotional products are great tools to increase your customer’s brand awareness. Consumers keep promotional products from nine to sixteen months on average, creating lasting advertising impressions, better ROI, brand recognition, and increased sales. Keeping an eye on promotional products industry trends can help you, and your customers stay ahead of the competition.
Fully Promoted is proud to be the world’s largest branded products and marketing services franchise. We’re focused on helping other businesses as a one-stop shop with promotional products of all kinds and a proven promotional marketing business model. With this model, we maintain a strong customer base in virtually any economic condition.
The Fully Promoted promotional marketing franchise opportunity allows business owners and entrepreneurs to break into a multi-billion-dollar and highly in-demand industry that benefits any business.
6 Trends to Keep an Eye On
Fully Promoted is your way to begin your success story! We cater to almost every industry with engaging and cost-effective ways for businesses to ensure repeat customers. We provide a wide range of popular promotional products, such as pens, notebooks, clothes, and bags, in addition to complete marketing strategies.
One of the advantages of becoming a franchise owner with Fully Promoted is receiving regular updates. As business strategies change, we keep our franchisees and clients up to date with the latest trends and technologies.
Some of the anticipated trends to keep an eye on in 2022 include:
- Virtual giveaways. While most are eager to get back to in-person events, virtual events will continue to be an alternative with online conferences, trade shows, and exhibitions. Take advantage of this trend with products like water bottles, journals, and food baskets.
- Eco-friendly products. Younger generations of consumers place great value in a company’s sustainability efforts. Think bamboo products, recycled products, pulpboard coasters, stainless steel drinkware, and solar speakers to see this trend take off.
- Work-from-home products. Telecommuting is becoming a long-term trend. Clients can reward their employees with products that can help them boost their WFH potential, like desk sets, office supplies, calendars, notebooks, pen stands, pencil cases, mousepads, coffee mugs, blue light glasses, neck pillows, and flash drives.
- Comfort. Comfort will always be king: who doesn’t love something snuggly, especially after the past few years? Blankets, sweatshirts, and stress balls can help your client’s customers relax and reduce stress.
- Device enhancements. Technology is always evolving. Your clients can reward their customers with tech-forward wireless chargers, power banks, earbuds, and phone stands.
- Latest gadgets. Like technology, the needs of the masses change year after year. Some of the latest trends include COVID-19 products (hand sanitizer, PPEs, branded paper soap, electronics cleaners, and sanitary keys, desktop/keyboard vacuums, and push pop fidget toys).
Becoming a franchise owner with Fully Promoted provides you with many advantages, like regular updates with promotional products industry trends, repeat business, and a diverse client base. If you’re looking for a new investment for the new year, consider a franchise opportunity with Fully Promoted, and you’ll have all the resources you need to run a successful business.
Curious to learn more about Fully Promoted’s promotional products franchise and the industry trends we are anticipating? Contact us today!