Fully Promoted has proved we are a resilient franchise committed to keeping our franchise owners and their customers safe during times of uncertainty.
We’re following CDC and WHO guidelines for our promotional products businesses. Fully Promoted is currently fully operational, as most business can be handled remotely and dropped off or picked up. Interaction and therefore spreading of the virus is minimal due to limited physical contact. We are a resilient franchise, still able to operate at full speed as we normally would.
COVID-19 Business Impact
The effects of COVID-19 are being felt in most industries. Industries such as hospitality and travel were some of the hardest hit, citing travel cancellations, restaurant and bar closures, and low consumer confidence.
Luckily for Fully Promoted, we are fortunate that our promotional products business is thriving during the pandemic. Our business model, flexible concept and services, and low staffing requirements have allowed us to continue operations at our resilient franchises.
How We’re Thriving
One of the benefits of being a business-to-business (B2B) franchise is that we work with primarily other businesses rather than consumers. Our products help other businesses run smoothly and help keep us afloat in times of economic downturn.
We offer a wide range of products. Our customers can order what we have in store or online, and we’ll fulfill the order. Fully Promoted franchisees are never limited in what they can produce.
Fully Promoted is able to continue offering services and differentiating themselves from other promotional product businesses in several ways:
- Business model. Our flexible revenue model has allowed franchise owners to develop continuous revenue opportunities. We’re able to switch gears to provide clients with the products they need.
- Low staffing requirements. Our franchise model requires a lower cost of employee operational expenses due to minimal staff requirements. This advantage lowers overhead costs.
- Retail space conversion option for a speedy launch. If you’re an existing business owner experiencing stagnant growth and stuck on a plateau, consider converting to a franchise to get back on an upward track.
- High demand. As times change, needs change. Demand for signage, facemasks, and uniforms is at an all-time high.
- Low-interest rate loans. SBA loan packages are at an all-time low for interest rates. It’s a great time to finance a new Fully Promoted franchise.
Franchise with Fully Promoted
Becoming a franchise owner is a great way to get your foot in the door while being an owner. You get the training and support from an experienced corporate network yet can still enjoy the independence of working and making decisions for yourself.
Our turnkey business model includes everything you need for your store: all equipment, hardware, software, fixtures, and furnishings. We’re there for you every step of the way by providing extensive research and demographic studies and help with site selection, lease negotiation, and coordinating store build-out.
As a franchisee, you can choose how you operate with our flexible opportunity. You can select a set routine or change things up each day. You set your schedule and grow at your own pace.
At Fully Promoted, we’ll help take your dreams of owning a business and make them a reality.
Curious to learn more about resilient franchise opportunities with Fully Promoted? Contact us today!