If you’re thinking about investing in an embroidery franchise, then you should look no further than Fully Promoted, which is considered one of the premier embroidery businesses in the entire world. Fully Promoted began as a family-owned and operated B2B (business to business) company back in 2000, and quickly became a global business over the next decade and a half.
If you’ve decided to invest in a franchise of any kind, it’s important that you look into their history. Not only do you want to see what kind of growth the business has had as a whole over the past decade, but you want to get a good idea of what their reputation is like. These are two important elements of a solid foundation that you’ll want when purchasing a franchise.
The following are 12 things to know about Fully Promoted from the last decade that should help convince you of their growth and reputation.
- Fully Promoted’s rapid growth resulted in 50 stores opening up within only two years of its establishment. There are now more than 350 stores located in 26 different countries, including Canada, Australia, Great Britain, Singapore, Mexico, South Africa and Qatar, just to name a few.
- ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) has routinely ranked Fully Promoted on its yearly ASI Top 50 Distributor List:
- In 2006, ASI ranked Fully Promoted 20th.
- In 2007, ASI ranked Fully Promoted 21st.
- In 2008, ASI ranked Fully Promoted 18th.
- In 2009, ASI ranked Fully Promoted 18th.
- In 2011, ASI ranked Fully Promoted 19th.
- In 2006, Entrepreneur Magazine ranked Fully Promoted first in its Embroidery Category for its annual franchise rankings.
- In 2007, Ray Titus, the founder of Fully Promoted, won the 2007 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. Titus is the CEO of United Franchise Group, one of the biggest B2B franchise systems in the world, under which Fully Promoted belongs.
- In 2007, Ray Titus was named as the International Person of the Year by Counselor magazine as recognition for the incredible global growth of Fully Promoted.
- In 2008, Entrepreneur.com ranked Fully Promoted 72nd on its Fastest-Growing Franchises list.
- In 2011, the National Network of Embroidery Professionals ranked Fully Promoted 28th on its list of the 75 most powerful people and companies in the embroidery industry.
- In 2011, the United Franchise Group received the Governor’s Business Diversification award, which is given out in recognition of outstanding contributions made to improving the economy of Florida, as well as creating high-wage job growth.
- Fully Promoted has made the Top 200 Franchise Systems as named by Franchise Times on several occasions. Franchise Times takes into consideration system-wide sales and growth from around the world.
- In 2012, Franchise Times ranked Fully Promoted 82nd.
- In 2014, Franchise Times ranked Fully Promoted 73rd.
- The international achievements of Fully Promoted led to Ray Titus being honored with the prestigious Presidential “E” award by the United States Department of Commerce. It’s the highest award given out by the federal government to an American exporting company.
- The embroidery franchise is a great investment due to the fact that the embroidery industry has been growing substantially over the past decade. It’s estimated that it is now a $50 billion industry.
- Fully Promoted now provides the ability to set up a private and customized online store that allows franchisees to hand-select items that they want to offer online.
These are 12 things that you should know about the Fully Promoted embroidery franchise from the last 10 years. For more information about the Fully Promoted franchise or what it takes to invest in one, contact us at Fully Promoted today.