Begin Your Success Story with Our Promotional Products Franchise
One of the best ways to keep a brand or business top of the mind for customers is to provide promotional items to customers. When you invest in a promotional products franchise with Fully Promoted, you can tap into a multi-billion dollar and highly in-demand industry that benefits any business.
A 2012 study from PromotionalProductsWork.org revealed interesting statistics about promotional products. The team polled 500 random people in a New York airport and asked them about promotional items:
In summary, the study gathered the following statistics:
- 88% of the respondents remember the name of the company from which they received a promotional item
- 85% of customers who received free items did business with the brand; 80% said they are willing to do business again
- 41% of those people revealed that wearable items are better
In a nutshell, people are big fans of free items; they remember companies that provide them with promotional items—making it one of the most effective marketing tools available.
Industries that Use Promotional Products
Fully Promoted caters to almost every industry. We put the brand of a company on everyday items we provide to ensure repeat business. In fact, 58% of customers keep the promotional products they receive for about four years, and 85% of those who receive the product end up doing business with the company.
It is one of the most engaging and cost-effective ways to promote a brand, which is why a lot of industries have worked with us, including:
- Professional Services
- Auto Brands
Popular Promotional Products
We provide the materials businesses use to print out their brand and other information. As a franchise, you will have access to a wide range of products, such as:
- Pens – Pens can be used by anyone and is the most popular promotional product among clients.
- Notebooks – Like pens, notebooks are the longest kept items because of their usefulness.
- Clothes – Apparel as a promotional product is most popular with schools because their current students use these. Wearing them outside spreads the school’s name around in the fastest way possible.
- Bags – Another extremely useful item that most consumers keep, bags can be used anywhere, anytime, and by anyone.
Your Unique Partner in the Industry
Here at Fully Promoted, we take pride in having a unique place in the field of promotional products. We are one of the few brands that offer complete marketing strategies to our clients. What does this mean for you, our client?
Apart from providing clients with quality promotional products, we also help them understand the role of such items in conjunction with digital and print marketing plans. Becoming a franchise owner under our wing also helps you take advantage of the growing industry’s perks:
- Regular updates. Business marketing strategies continue to change. Since digital formats are increasingly gaining popularity; all of these are important in building effective marketing strategies. We work with our clients to ensure they stay up to date.
- Repeat business. A majority of our business comes from organizations or companies looking for new ways to advertise. Catering to other businesses you can enjoy repeat business. We encourage clients to take the time to learn more about the companies they work with to ensure they will meet their needs.
- Diverse client base. Promotional products leave a stronger impact on consumers. Since we have clients in every industry, we can put logos or names on pretty much anything.
When you buy a promotional products franchise with Fully Promoted, you will not be left to your own devices. We provide you with all the materials you need to run a successful business.
Fill out our contact form and begin the journey to becoming your own boss today.