If you’re tired of the rat race and are considering buying a promotional products business, read this first! When you do, you’ll discover a whole new world of opportunities in the promotional products business that you might not have considered.
1. Everyone Has a Need for Promotional Products
Everyone, from individuals all the way up to international corporations, can make good use out of the promotional products that you could be selling right now.
Think about it:
- A teenager orders a custom tote bag for his grandmother with her favorite book quote embroidered on it.
- An inner city high school coach places a bulk order for embroidered tees to instill his team with pride.
- A reputation management firm orders thousands of logo-imprinted mugs for the customers of one of its biggest corporate clients.
- The adult kids order embroidered t-shirts for everyone at the annual family reunion.
- A blogger orders hundreds of embroidered aprons as a giveaway blitz on her website.
Now can you see that the market for your promotional products is virtually limitless?
2. Most People Will Order Repeatedly
Everyone has a need for promotional products at least once in their life. More often, however, once people get a taste for a promotional product, they come back often for even more items as the need arises.
As they start to realize the tremendous impact and creative possibilities that the promotional products business offers, they rely more and more on personalized products that help them improve family, friend and business relationships.
That translates to more repeat business for you and less money spent on seeking out new customers over and over again.
3. Work As Much (Or As Little!) As You Want
Most small business owners report that they work 50 or even 60 hours per week, and that having weekends off is a thing of the past. Of course, the trade-off for them is big. They are willing to put in all those extra hours and miss out on family time in exchange for not having a boss anymore and having pride of ownership.
With a franchise promotional products business, though, you don’t have to live that overworked kind of life. This is a business where you can be as involved as you desire. Want to be in the thick of it, working your store every day? Go for it! Prefer to hire and train a few employees and a trusted manager, and sit back a little? That’s okay too. This isn’t a business that you have to babysit.
Instead, you can oversee operations from a high level, pay attention to the books and make deposits. With a promotional products business, you can be as hands on — or hands off — as you want to be.
4. Your Age is Not a Concern
Whether you’re a millennial, middle-aged, or older, you’ve probably seen firsthand how the workplace can discriminate against employees based on age.
When you own your own promotional products franchise, your age is never a concern. Whether you’re just starting out, or you’ve been in business for years, Fully Promoted has a place for you in our family.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today for more information about setting up your own promotional products business with Fully Promoted.