Get Creative with a Garment Printing Franchise
Owning a garment printing franchise gives you access to a very lucrative business, as it can easily print out any design, no matter the intricacy.
Advantages of Garment Printing
Fully Promoted is a growing business, and we are constantly upgrading our services and staying up to date with all the new trends to provide you with the ideal garment printing franchise. Direct-to-garment (DTG) is the latest trend in custom apparel, and the advantages include:
- Longer Lasting – The ink is injected directly into the fabric, which means the wearer won’t feel any texture, and in comparison to other methods, it takes longer for the design to fade or tear.
- Convenience – We provide you with DTG printers that are easy to set up.
- Color and Design – There’s no limit to the colors our DTG printers can print, and the design can be as intricate as the customer wants.
- Digital – DTG uses software to print out designs. There’s no need to do it layer by layer like other printing methods, which makes the process a lot faster.
- Accurate – Our DTG printer uses digital software to print designs in one go. Its accuracy is, by far, the best of all printing methods.
Why Should You Invest in a Garment Printing Franchise?
With Fully Promoted, you will receive as much support as you need in starting up. As a franchisee, you have the independence of being your own boss and owning your own business that you seek, while having an expert support staff surrounding you and helping you achieve the success you’ve always worked so hard to achieve. Now, though, your efforts are going toward your own business, and not for the gain of your boss or corporation. Plus, at Fully Promoted we are a successful franchisor and want you to grow with us. Your success is our success, and we’re determined to help you achieve it.
Training for Franchisees
The secret to running a successful garment printing franchise lies in proper training — and we are committed to making sure you and your employees receive it. Fully Promoted franchisees undergo an intensive five-week training course that covers all processes and systems of running your business, as well as equipping our clients with the guidelines and resources they need to succeed.
Support From Fully Promoted
When you become one of our franchisees, you won’t walk this new journey alone. Apart from equipping you with the right resources, our experts will also assist you in every step of the way. Trust us to guide you in all aspects of the launch process — from the initial training to the actual implementation of the plan and your Grand Opening.
Our comprehensive training program comes with specialized phases, which include a two-week introductory training program at our corporate headquarters, located at West Palm Beach, Florida. Franchisees need not worry about lodging and travel expenses — we have you covered.
During the training, franchisees will learn more about the business in terms of advertising, scheduling, bookkeeping, and production.
After the initial training, you will receive three weeks of in-store training. Our marketing and operations experts will take charge of this phase; they will help you with everything from setting up the store to implementing Fully Promoted’s tried-and-tested marketing program.
Our start-up support includes the following:
- In-depth analysis and review of the store’s financial performance
- Demographic study to determine the best location
- Assistance for lease negotiations
- Implementable recommendations that keep the store running at its best in the long run
Once your store is up and running, our garment printing franchise support does not stop there. Our team also developed a top-notch, continual support program dedicated to helping franchisees succeed.
As long as you need us, we’ll be there to help you out.
Our ongoing support programs include the following:
- Technical assistance
- Regional support staff
- Training sessions and regional meetings
- Franchise owner conventions
- A toll-free 800 number and online support
Take advantage of the growing garment printing business and become a part of our growing family. Fill out our contact form or call us today to learn more about our services.