If you’re considering a promotional marketing franchise, look no further than Fully Promoted. We’ve been in business since 2000, and in 2017, we changed our name from EmbroidMe to Fully Promoted. Since we operate as a business-to-business model (B2B) brand with a proven promotional products business model, we’re able to maintain a strong customer base in almost any economic condition.
With a Fully Promoted promotional marketing franchise, you can tap into a multi-billion dollar, in-demand industry. If you have an embroidery-only business, it’s a smart move to add marketing and promotional products to your menu to help you benefit from this growing market. Fully Promoted can cater to the product interest needs of businesses in almost any industry. Giving away free items helps clients remember your company, and it’s one of the most engaging and cost-effective ways to promote a brand.
We’ve worked in the hospitality, medical, education, professional services, and auto brand industries. Our popular promotional marketing products include quality pens, notebooks, clothes, and bags. These products are useful and can help spread a company’s business far and wide. Aside from products, we also help clients complete digital and print marketing plans.
Becoming a franchisee with Fully Promoted helps you take advantage of industry perks. These perks include regular business updates, repeat business, and a diverse customer base. We provide you with everything you need to run a successful business. Regular business marketing strategy updates continue to change as digital formats are increasingly gaining popularity. We work with our clients to ensure they stay up to date. Repeat business helps our client’s organizations or companies that are looking for new ways to advertise. We encourage clients to take the time to learn more about the companies they work with. Our diverse client base supports the concept that promotional marketing products leave an impactful impression on consumers. We can put logos or names on pretty much anything since we have clients in every industry.
Promotional marketing helps customers remember you and your brand. If you’re looking for more information, check out these astonishing statistics:
- The promotional product industry is valued at $14B in the U.S., reports IBISWorld.
- Studies from a 2019 consumer study by Promotional Products Association International show the following:
- 88% of consumers recalled an advertiser from a promotional product they received in the last 12 months.
- 83% of Americans like receiving promotional products that convey an advertising message.
- 70% of advertisers and agencies consider promotional products at the very least effective, if not highly effective.
- 96% of consumers want to know ahead of time when companies offer promotional products.
- 79% of consumers pass along promotional products that are no longer valuable to them, with a third of Millennials and Gen Z driving the rebirth of secondhand promo in an effort to save the environment.
- 72% of consumers believe that quality of promotional items equals the reputation of the company.
Curious to learn more about a promotional marketing franchise? Contact us today!