The Dallas police shooting tragedy moves one Fully Promoted franchisee to unite his community and…
If you’re interested in becoming a franchise owner with one of the best franchises to start, then you’re no doubt doing plenty of research into the best franchise investments out there. When determining the best franchises to start, one important factor to investigate is the support system the franchisor offers to its franchisees. When a strong support system is in place, there’s less risk of failure since you, as a franchisee, will have the resources and assistance that you will need to start and grow your franchise.
Few franchises have a support system as strong as we do at Fully Promoted. The following is a basic rundown of the continued support that we offer to our franchisees:
One of the advantages of investing in a franchise over starting a business from scratch is that you don’t need specific business knowledge or experience to run a franchise. This is because we will train you so that you are fully prepared to run a franchise effectively no matter your range of experience or expertise.
Our initial training process lasts five weeks, including a two-week introductory training program at our Fully Promoted University in West Palm Beach, Florida. Here, you’ll learn about production, marketing, advertising, scheduling, bookkeeping, and much more.
Once you have completed that initial two-week course, you will be given three weeks of on-site training at your franchise location. We will advise and assist you as you set up your store and implement your marketing program.
In addition to training you so that you will be prepared for all aspects of franchise ownership, we will help you open your franchise location. The following are a few of the ways that we will help you open your store:
- We will help you find a location where you can effectively operate and attract new customers. As part of this process, we will perform demographic studies to identify the best possible location.
- We will help you negotiate a lease for the store’s location so that your rent doesn’t take up too much of your overhead.
- We will help you build out your store and design an effective layout.
- We will continue to provide recommendations and assistance based on our experience with our other stores and franchisees to help ensure your store runs effectively and efficiently.
Unlike many other franchises, we won’t just toss you into the water and expect you to swim. Once we’ve helped you set up your store, we will provide ongoing support to give you the best chance of growing your franchise. The following are just a few examples of the ongoing support we provide:
- We offer regular regional meetings and training sessions in which you can participate.
- We provide a regional staff from whom you can seek guidance and assistance at any point.
- We hold franchise owner conventions so that you can seek advice from fellow franchise owners.
- We provide technical assistance whenever you need it.
- We provide our owners with access to a toll-free 800 number and online support.
As you can see, we strive to put our franchisees in the best possible position to start and grow their franchises. making Fully Promoted one of the best franchises to start. To find out more about how our support system can benefit you or about our franchise opportunities in general, contact us at Fully Promoted today.