West Palm Beach, FL – Fully Promoted, the global franchise brand known for its branded products and marketing services and a member of United Franchise Group (UFG), recently welcomed franchisees to West Palm Beach for its World Expo. With more than 1,000 attendees including franchisees and vendors representing all of the UFG affiliated companies and brands, Fully Promoted franchisees heard from industry experts, UFG leadership, and keynote speakers over the course of four days. The content helped our franchisees maximize business development and provided non-stop in-person networking opportunities.
“Events like our World Expo are historically the most impactful because industry experts, franchisees, and valued sponsors come together to engage, collaborate, and learn best practices that help our franchisees move full steam ahead,” said Mike Brugger, President of Fully Promoted.
More than 200 Fully Promoted franchisees and employees gathered for a presentation from guest speaker, Tim Andrews, President of Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI). Andrews offered attendees an industry update on promotional products as it continues to rebound from the pandemic and also congratulated the brand for increasing sales in 2020 by 9% over 2019.
The event culminated with an awards gala, honoring franchisees within numerous categories, including the following:
- Rookie of the Year: William Reilly & Jocelyn Hechtl, Mendota Heights, MN
- Team Player: George Zacieracha, Morristown, NJ
- Team Player: Jo-Anne Reeger, Conroe, TX
- Million Dollar Circle, Jeffrey Ward, Durham, NC
- Million Dollar Circle, Mike & Becky Besaw, Wausau, WI
- Million Dollar Circle, Philip Clifford, MacArthur, NSW
- Million Dollar Circle, Garrick Jacobi, Boise, ID
- Million Dollar Circle, Jimmy Wheat, Humble, TX
- Million Dollar Circle, Don & Jennifer Snyder, Loveland, CO
- Million Dollar Circle, Meredith Kennedy, Roseville, MN
- Million Dollar Circle, Jeff Mitchell & Dan Dubell, Bel Air, MD
- Million Dollar Circle, Salvatore Calautti, Bedford, NH
- Million Dollar Circle, Roger Taylor, Davie, FL
- Million Dollar Circle, Todd & Wendy Diskin, Lenexa, KS
- Million Dollar Circle, Frank & Nancy Conte, Ringwood, VIC
- Million Dollar Circle, Mike DeMeo, Palm City, FL
- Million Dollar Circle, Michelle Bottino, St. Charles, IL
- Million Dollar Circle, Willie Girlinghouse, Mustang, OK
- President’s Award, Mike & Becky Besaw, Wausau, WI
- Humanitarian of the Year, Michelle Bottino, St. Charles, IL
- Master License Partner of the Year, Justin Guillen, Trinidad & Tobago
- MVP, Jeff Mitchell & Dan Dubell, Bel Air, MD
- Hall of Fame, Salvatore Calautti, Bedford, NH
In addition to the franchisees listed above, several others were recognized for their unwavering dedication to the brand including top sales volumes, overall achievement, top quality from many franchisees.
According to Brugger, one of the many benefits of the conference was the participation of its sponsors. “We were so glad to see our vendor partners and franchisees interacting again after a year. More than 50 vendors attended and provided invaluable learning opportunities and information to our brand.”
About Fully Promoted
With approximately 300 locations across the globe, Fully Promoted operates a full-service branded products and marketing services business and is the place to go to get customers. From promotional products and embroidery to expert printing services, we can help take your business to the next level. Fully Promoted also offers an office-based model that will allow you to operate your business using a developed network of resources. To find the Fully Promoted nearest you, visit Fully Promoted Corporation, and for franchising opportunities, visit Fully Promoted Franchise.
About United Franchise Group
Led by Founder and CEO Ray Titus, United Franchise Group is home to an affiliated family of brands, including Signarama, Fully Promoted, Experimax, Jon Smith Subs, Transworld Business Advisors, Accurate Franchising, Venture X, The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill, Network Lead Exchange, Resource Operations International (ROI) and Graze Craze. With over three decades in the franchising industry and more than 1,600 franchisees throughout the world, United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs.